May 29, 2009

Street Style #1

I have been contemplating on posting street styles but honestly, taking the city I live in, it is a little more than difficult to come across people who stand out and look good and be original too. The problem here is you see many replicas of one another, unlike Bangalore and Bombay, where it is more cosmopolitan and multi-cultured. Yet, I shall continue my quest.

This is a photograph I took from my backdoor view. Love the sunset color.

Street style #1 - This is a picture of my sister which she sent some months back. I thought I should start my street style with something that I find trendy and amongst 'most-wanted' things on my list. I love that bohemian-ish bag with all the details, and her winter boots. Wish Delhi was that cold in winters, if it meant being able to wear such sexy boots!!! Love the whole look.Way to go 'sistah'!!!

No comments: